Supervisors of new staff members, student workers, iVIPs or faculty members may request a Provost account from Provost IT. The following information is required to create a new Provost account:
- First and last name of new employee/student worker
- USC NetID of employee (assigned by ITS, generally the portion of their email before the @usc.edu)
- Employee supervisor's name
- Employee's Department
- List of the access the employee will need. This will include access to shard folders on the network drive, and certain specific servers or sites that we manage for your department.
- Employee Affiliation - Staff, Faculty, iVIP, or Student Worker
- For Student Workers: Graduation Date, or End of employment date.
The form for requesting the new account can be found - Request New Provost IT Account